1) You must post these rules. Fine.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves. Fine.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
Ten Facts About the Pod
1. Pod is a nickname of a nickname.
2. I am one quarter Hungarian (from my father's side) and I know how to say "my hovercraft is full of eels" in Magyar: A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal. If you don't know what it's from, educate yourself.
3. Images of real life gore make me hungry for some reason.
4. I become randomly fascinated by my own hands periodically. This also applies to other parts of mine, and other people's bodies. (Without being under the influence of anything, I might add.)
5. I make a variety of strange sounds when I'm in a good mood. These range from zombie growls, gurgling, bird chirps, humming, random lines from songs that are stuck in my head and other things.
6. When I'm happy I tend to bob like a cheerful budgie, or wag my feet (probably because I don't have a tail).
7. I want to be a successful writer. I have several novels I'm in the process of writing, but my dream job is to write for video games, movies or TV shows. Also would love to be a concept artist.
8. I generally keep people at a distance, it's just in my nature. That said, I can be the most affectionate, cuddly, nuzzley creature on the planet if I like you a lot.
9. I'm very good at just silently appearing and spooking people. I don't actually do it on purpose but it happens with frightening regularity. I also have pretty good hand-eye co-ordination and reflexes, leading me to believe that I am actually a ninja.
10. I live with the very best friend/queerplatonic partner I could ever ask for, raketotheface . She completes me in every way and we keep each other above water. Currently working on several awesome projects with her. It's the most amazing thing.
1. Who are your top five favourite characters from anything ever?
Okay I'm just going to make an effort not to put all of Kit's OCs because if I was going to answer truthfully, they'd all be from Granite.
Malachy fucking Isidore, from Granite.
The Riddler, from DC comics.
Kevin from Welcome To Night Vale (who I regularly draw).
Alucard from Hellsing Abridged.
Zelos Wilder, from Tales of Symphonia.
2. What are your top five ocs that you ever made ever? (if you dont have 5 tell me one fact about the ones you have quq)
Ugh... I have to choose only five...? I can't choose only five. Fuck it.
Sir Misery, who is one half of THE OTP.
And then in no particular order:
Enigma - Trick - Shardris - Marlo -
Jinx - Sebastian - Jesse - Sammy
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Ohhh, I dunno. Maybe this one... Or this one...
4. Glass half empty or half full?
If you pour into the glass, it's half full.
If you pour the glass out, it's half empty.
Same applies to outlook on life. If you fill yourself with happiness, half full. If you let emptiness consume you, half empty.
5. Top 5 favourite songs from this week/month/what the fuck ever
SMASH! - Starbomb - Tbh all the Starbomb songs are my songs of the week.
Hunting Humans (Insatiable) - Rainbow - because Malsery.
Untitled Waltz - David Arnold
Shia LaBeouf - Live
This is War - LFG
6. What is your favourite emotion to use? (^u^, eue, ',B], etc)
7. Top 3 favourite Disney movies?
Pirates of the Caribbean (the whole series)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (obviously)
The Emperor's New Groove
8. Tea or coffee?
Lady Grey tea.
BUT I do like milky coffee too. I just like tea more. I can drink tea pretty much constantly.
9. Where would you want to live when you got older? (real place, fantasy, whatever floats ur boat)
IN A REASONABLY PRICED APARTMENT WITH KIT, DECORATED HOWEVER THE FUCK WE WANT BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT AND LIVE IN RELATIVE COMFORT WITHOUT STRESS. THAT IS LITERALLY ALL I WANT.
10. If you had to choose 4 friends to band up with you during the zombie apocalypse, who would you choose?
because there's no way I would be without my bae.
because he has a machete and a lot of pent-up aggression. He'd mow through those zombies.
My sister. She plays a lot of first person shooters. That's all the experience you need, right?
And my Irish pal, Cal, who I know IRL. Mostly because I'm pretty sure he already has a plan. We can elect him as our level-headed leader.